Friday, January 30, 2015

Professor responses

Dear Dr Walts,
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it into class today due to a family emergency. I am unsure when I will be able to return, but will try to make it back sometime this week to pick up the work before the weekend to have it back to you by Monday morning. If you could please email or upload any documents or power points we went over in class, I would greatly appreciate it. Ill be sure to stay caught up by getting my notes from a fellow classmate. I apologize in advance for the last minute notice.

Your 1PM Monday student,
Ronnie Haleem



WHADDUUPPP D WALTS.
ayyo, i wanna tell you something. im not coming today. someone died. If i miss anything, just lemme make it up. I got good connections. my boi got tons of followers on Insta, insta, twitter, google plus, and even youtube. Hill give you a shoutout so your page'll be bangin stat. Forreal doe I need this class.
Love you,
bye.
Ronnie from Lockport



No comments:

Post a Comment