Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Final Performance Review

I believe that in should earn a 94% percent in college writing one. I feel that I did really well and participated in class, but no matter how hard someone tries in class, it is very very rare that they give 100% of their efforts, otherwise they would have a 100% in the class.
I am basing my grade on not only my actual grade in the course (94.2%), but the 6 other topics in the review sheet.

  1. I feel that out of all 6 topics, knowledge and learning was my lowest. I was able to do everything except once in a while, when reading Rewriting for homework, I wouldn't comprehend what I read.
  2. In preparation and in-class performance - I only did not come to class prepared with my Rewriting book one day, and have always tried to participate and answer at least 1 of your questions a day to show that I am actually paying attention, but at the same time do not seem like a teachers pet to the rest of the class. 
  3. In the topic of attendance and participation - I have showed up to class every single day including the first (even though I only came in the last 5 minutes), and participated (part of prep and class performance review)
  4.  In the topic of teamwork and interpersonal skills-   I have always would stay quiet in class and listen, and even encourage Ray and Adam to quiet down here and there. I would always work with others efficiently and I have gave you my full respect, just as you have to me.
  5. In the topic of problem solving and decision making - I was able to work independently, but would often seek help from others in class to make sure I was doing the assignments correctly (a small fear of mine is to show up and have done the assignment completely wrong and be yelled at) so I always would double check. I also built upon others ideas and helped them with what they should be doing for homework and papers for example, how to stay on topic and what the papers formatting should look like.
  6.  In the topic of Lewis University Mission - I feel as if I did nothing to disrespect anyone in our College writing 1 community and that I have truly showed improvement in the class from the first paper I sent in to the last.
With all of these ideas in mind, I feel as if I have achieved an A in the class, and would like to thank you for encouraging me to come visit you during office hours as it has really helped me with my papers, even though it only took 10 minutes. Have a good rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment